- TIDAL HiFi Plus membership to access MQA content.
- Phone volume (TIDAL App) should be at 100%.
- Connect MQA-certified DAC to DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (COAX/OPTICAL) of CS1.
To stream MQA content using TIDAL Connect:
- Launch the TIDAL app on your phone.
- From the Home page, select Settings icon > Quality > Streaming > Master [WiFi/Mobile data].
- Play MQA content on the Tidal App on your phone.
- Tap on the Now Playing bar.
- Tap the device selector icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select CS1 from the list.
For information on TIDAL MQA content, refer to TIDAL's website.
To learn more about how MQA works, refer to MQA’s website.
Note: If any of the above conditions changes (even if phone volume drops to 99%) or when you connect the MQA-certified DAC to AUDIO OUT (Analog) of CS1, the MQA rendering is incomplete to only two folds (96 kHz) and not MQA quality.