Use AirPlay to stream your music wirelessly to the NAD VISO 1 AP on the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any other AirPlay-enabled Apple device. To use AirPlay, follow these steps:
1. Connect the supplied power cord to the main AC input of the NAD VISO 1 AP.
2. Connect the cord to your closet power outlet.
3. Using applicable Apple USB cable (not supplied), connect your iOS device to the USB input of the NAD VISO 1 AP to share WiFi settings.
4. Press and hold “M” and “S”.
5. From your iOS device, tap “Allow” when promoted to your share Wi-Fi settings, then enter the correct network username and password. Tap the AirPlay icon to stream your music.
NOTE: Once WiFi sharing is setup, disconnect your iOS device from the NAD VISO 1 AP. AirPlay as a source takes priority over connected iOS devices.