- Download the upgrade file (.IMG file) to the root directory of a FAT32 or NTFS formatted USB storage device. From latest files please go to the M50.2 product page
- Switch OFF the rear panel POWER switch.
- Insert the USB storage device (with .IMG file) into the front panel USB input.
- Switch ON the rear panel POWER switch. When Status Indicator (NAD logo in the front panel ) turns Red, press and hold Power (Standby) button located at the top side of the front panel
- Continue to press and holdPower (Standby) button until the Status Indicator begins blinking an alternating pattern of Green and Red.
- Once completed, the M50.2 would reboot on its own and return to normal functionality. Remove the USB storage device from the front USB input.