Most all NAD receivers and amplifiers will accept 4 mm banana plugs or 6 mm spade connectors. The banana plug goes straight into the back of the binding post. Screw the binding post in all the way, and then plug in the banana plugs. It may be that there is a blocking plastic over the back of the binding post, which may need to be removed.
Articles in this section
- Are your HDMI cables Premium Certified?
- Do NAD Receivers Support DTS
- Which MDC options are available for my product?
- How do I Adjust the Volume Limits in M33?
- How to Configure Sleep timer in M33 using HTRM 2 Remote?
- How to Toggle Dirac Filters in M33 using HTRM 2 Remote?
- What connectors can be used on my integrated amplifier's binding posts?
- What is Bi-Wiring
- How do I find service manuals and documents?
- Do you provide manuals for earlier products?