You can Configure Active zones in CI 580 using the Control Panel (embedded webpage) of the device in any browser. This article is also applicable for CI 580 V2.
- The control panel can be accessed on any browser when both the device running the browser and CI 580 are in the same network.
- Ensure that you use the outputs (zones) sequentially starting from output 1 and not at random.
- Identify the IP address of the CI 580.
- Enter the IP address of the CI 580 in the address box of any browser. The control panel (embedded webpage) of CI 580 is launched.
- Select Active Zones. The Configure Active Zones screen is launched.
- Select the total number of zones (outputs) you would like to activate.
- Exit the browser to update the changes in CI 580.
- Only the consecutive outputs of CI 580 can be activated/ deactivated.
- Zones starting from output 1 are activated. For example, selecting "3" (Active Zones) will activate output zones 1, 2, and 3; while deactivating output 4.
- Specific zones may not be deactivated. For example, you cannot deactivate specific outputs 2 and 3. Selecting "2" will activate outputs 1 and 2 – "2" being the ‘total number’ of consecutive active zones.