Many TVs have CEC disabled by default and need to be enabled to use CEC options with your NAD receiver. However, different TV manufacturers have different names for their CEC settings.
Depending on the model of your TV, please find the setting below and enable it to confirm if this resolves the CEC issues.
- AOC: E-link
- Hitachi: HDMI-CEC
- LG: SimpLink
- Mitsubishi: NetCommand for HDMI
- Onkyo: RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI)
- Panasonic: HDAVI Control, EZ-Sync, or VIERA Link
- Philips: EasyLink
- Pioneer: Kuro Link
- Runco International: RuncoLink
- Samsung: Anynet+
- Sharp: Aquos Link
- Sony: BRAVIA Sync
- Toshiba: CE-Link or Regza Link
- Vizio: CEC
If your TV manufacturer is not listed above, please reach out to the manufacturer directly for further assistance with enabling CEC on their device.