To configure your C338 to your home wireless network, you will need to set the amplifier up as a Chromecast device through the Google Home app. Below are videos to walk you through this setup process on Android and iOS devices.
- Download the Google Home app
- Power on the C338 from the back power switch
- Press the front Standby button and wait until the indicator LED begins flashing blue
- On iOS, go to Settings > WiFi and connect to the C338's hotspot then open the Google Home app.
On Android, open the Google Home app, select your device list and choose SET UP next to the C338
- Follow the Google Home WiFi setup to configure your C338 to your wireless network
- If the front indicator LED is displaying solid blue, it is already configured to your wireless network and no setup is required