INSTALL MDC AM 17
- Use a compatible screw driver to loosen up and remove screws of current MDC board.
- Carefully pry open the MDC board from the rear panel using a flat screw driver or similar tool and then slide out from the slot.
- Unpack the AM17 module from its packaging. Remove the protective tape from the contact terminals.
- Install AM17 by sliding the module through the rails and pushing all the way to the corresponding connectors. Make sure AM17 module is locked in.
- Use corresponding screws to fix into place the AM17 module.
- After successful installation of AM17, ensure that the M17 software is updated.