- MDC HDM-2 can be integrated to the following compatible NAD products - C368, C388, C390DD, M12 and M32.
- The reference model used in this installation guideline is C368.
- Power down and disconnect all power plugs to the below equipment before proceeding.
INSTALL MDC HDM-2
- Use a compatible screw driver to remove the screws holding the MDC Classic back plate. Set aside these screws as they will be used again to fix into place the MDC HDM-2.
Installation location of MDC HDM-2 (as viewed from the rear panel)
C368: Either slot
C388: Either slot
C390DD: Second slot from the left side
M12: Any of the three slots from the right side
M32: Any of the two slots from the right side
- Remove the protective tape from the contact terminals of MDC HDM-2.
- Slide MDC HDM-2 module through the guide rail pushing all the way to the corresponding connector.
Optional: Use compatible screw drivers to remove the screws holding the top cover. Remove top cover and confirm MDC HDM-2 is locked in to the corresponding connector. Return and fix back into place the top cover.
- Use the same screws set aside at Step 1 to fix into place the installed MDC HDM-2.
- After successful installation of MDC HDM-2, ensure that the host/compatible NAD model is updated to the latest software.