LCD Display can be configured to temporarily turn off after 60 seconds of inactivity in the user interface. While in this state, reactivating the display is possible by touching the front panel.
To activate the temporary deactivation of the LCD Display on the M33, follow these steps:
- On the front panel display, tap the MENU button (3 lines) in the upper-left corner.
- Select the Settings icon in the left menu.
- Tap Player and scroll to the LCD Temporary Display option.
- Tap the LCD Temporary Display toggle option to enable or disable:
- Enabled: The LCD Display turns off after 60 seconds of inactivity. To wake it up, touch the front panel.
- Disabled: The LCD Display remains on.
To enable Standby Mode on M33, refer to our Help Center article.