When Auto Standby Mode or Vacation Mode is enabled, the M33 switches to Standby Mode. The Player, powers off with minimal power consumption (less than 0.5W), rendering it inaccessible via the network or BluOS Controller App. To keep the Player accessible via network or BluOS when on Standby or Vacation Mode, enable the LAN/BluOS in Standby option.
LAN/BluOS in Standby
When the LAN/BluOS in Standby is enabled, the Player maintains a network connection at Standby or Vacation Mode with reduced system performance. The status of LAN and BluOS activity is indicated while the unit is in standby mode. In disabled mode, LAN and BluOS connections are idle or inactive.
To enable LAN/BluOS in Standby, perform the following steps:
- On the front panel display, tap the MENU button (3 lines) in the upper-left corner.
- Select the Settings icon in the left menu.
- Tap Player and scroll to the LAN/BluOS in Standby option.
- Tap the LAN/BluOS in Standby toggle option to enable or disable the LAN/BluOS in Standby function:
- Enabled: LAN and BluOS connections continue to be active in enabled mode.
- Disabled: LAN/BluOS activity is disabled.